Thanks for visit here :)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aww

Girl: I need someone to talk to.
Boy: I'm always here for you.
Girl: I know.
Boy: What's wrong?
Girl: I like him so much.
Boy: Talk to him.
Girl: I don't know. He won't ever like me.
Boy: Don't say that...you're amazing.
Girl: I just want him to know how I feel.
Boy: Then tell him.
Girl: He won't like me.
Boy: How do you know that?
Girl: I can just tell him...
Boy: Well just tell him.
Girl: What should I say?
Boy: Tell him how much you like him.
Girl: I tell him daily.
Boy: What do you mean?
Girl: I'm always with him...I love him.
Boy: I know how you feel. I have the same problem...but she'll never like me.
Girl: Wait. Who do you like?
Boy: Oh, some girl.
Girl: Oh, he won't like me either.
Boy: He does.
Girl: How do you know?
Boy: Because who wouldn't like you?
Girl: You.
Boy: You're wrong. I love you.
Girl: I love you too.
Boy: So are you going to talk to her?
Girl: I just did.

thank you for reading. xoxo

mine memory ♥