Thanks for visit here :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

bismillahirahmanirahim ~ :)


everything are settle :)
fell soo great!

no arguments with my mom & dad.
forgot all the past what just happen.
forgot what peeps saying bout me.
and become a NEW me :)

I love you who can accept me well done :)
because I will accept you as well too :)

tonite I just do my lovely habits :)
there's are ---->


for tomorrow I will go to shopping ! :D
a part-time that girls must do !


whatever it is, now im soo crazy with this things !
I wish my Prince will give this :D


THIS handbag me feel can't sleep ! :D

shoes from PRADA are adorable !
the design are too unique !
love that !





WHAT EVER IT IS, I WILL BUY THIS ALL THE THINS FROM THIS BRAND ! I SWEAR !
ONE , I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU, MOM :)
OTHERS, TO MY SIS, AUNT, && NEPHEW :)





thank you for reading. xoxo

mine memory ♥